Monday, February 06, 2012

Happy 18th




I'm 18 and I'm legal! Oh well, so what? I won't do anything at all..... I don't drink, club nor do I smoke. I won't get a tattoo and the list goes on. I'm a goody goody two shoes. Okay, maybe not. Whatever it is, 18th  or not, I didn't feel that it was such a big deal cos I'm not planning on doing anything different. Fine, not yet. But still, is it such a big deal? Its just in my opinion. I am 18 but I don't feel 18 at all. Maybe cos of my size and height and all thats why I feel so young.. And that is not good! 

Anyway, I had a great 18th birthday!!!! I was really very happy on that day.

1. I fell asleep at 12midnight till P called to wish me a happy birthday and before I knew it, my family came into my room and surprise me with a birthday cake :')






2. In school, most of my friends wished me and I got a birthday cake from my ex-classmates.  Joel and Samuel came down!!! (:
(k. i promise to scan the photos when i'm free!)

3. My ultimate most awesome truggers surprised me with a cake and all! Also got me a gift *winks* and a card by everyone :')




4. My extremely adorable boyfriend cooked me dinner and got me flowers for my birthday :')  :* I was really very very very touched. BEST BOYFRIEND EVERRRR




5. The next day Ama got me a birthday gift *winks*

6.Weekends, my cousin and family got this hot pink ipod for me (: Love it ttm! For the fact that I'm currently using a N70 Nokia phone. Pathetic much... 



7. My ex-classmates got me a gift too *super ultimate double winks or times infinity!!!!!*
    An unexpected gift.. Truly..

8. Met up with my girls yesterday and seeing them was honestly a gift to me (: Shar Wanz and DM got me a top and lots of accessories. Jaslyn got me a skirt and a STARBUCKS GIFT CARD!!!!! Heh, gives me more excuse to go there now :D

9. Eldest bro got me a Dorothy Perkins top and my second bro got me a purse! Sis made me a card (: <3

10. Almost forgot, my beloved sach mat got me a wallet (:

There are more happy moments for my birthday for sure. And I'll upload the pics of my gifts soon! But the *winks* presents I won't upload cos, HAHA, they are naughty presents!!!! So, I shan't reveal!!!!!! Privacy aye (:

In all,I had a great time for my 18th. Awesome awesome shiz! Love my friends and family hell loads. No joke. Without them, my birthday wouldn't be good at all.

I LOVE YOU GUYS, you should know who you are <3

No comments: