I think I'm gna be sick tomorrow. Nah, just kidding ! Why must the good times fly incredibly fast whereby the bad times drags? We're already schooling tomorrow and I'm not in the right mindset. And golly crap, I'm taking O's this year. Its alright, its okay. I'll manage it in one way or another.
School starts. Which also means, start of SLs duties! I'm just rather hesitant to stay back to do the MORF. What more, higher Malay starts again. Its okay! Nur Syuhrah can do it!!!
OH! And working as a cashier isn't that bad? HECK WRONG! Its nerve wrecking! I've never been so tense facing one person! Its like worse than giving a speech. Cos, when you aren't confident of using the cash register, customers gives you a look. Unpleasant look! Worse still, you calculated wrongly or give change wrongly, they'll start going tsk tsk or shake their head or give a pissed face. Sorry la! Its my first day can! Aiyo... Singaporeans are soo impatient and always wants professional service when excuse me, they aren't behaving like one themselves! Its always the pissed face. In conclusion, cashier is fun when the manager is nice and friendly. At least, you're encouraged and motivated.
Okay, school starts tomorrow. I'm reluctant to wake up to educate myself early in the morning. For the sake of my future, I shall smile and go to school!
No comments:
Post a Comment