Thursday, December 31, 2009

2009, thumbs up!

It lefts us half an hour till 2009 comes to an end. Have you done enough this year?Are you satisfied with your doings? Regrets? Happiness? Touched?  Unfortunately, all happy endings comes to an end. I'm proud to say that, I manage to create a happy ending in this year of 2009. Indeed I do have blotches   of sadness and unhappiness here and there. But hey, it was worth it cos its a lesson learnt after all. Something to remember.

Secondary 3 life was rather a unique life in school. The way we were treated were absolutely different than in Sec 2 or Sec 1. We were being regarded as young adults. With that, we were given more responsibilities and are expected to behave better. And when things goes wrong, we won't be screamed much. Maybe I can call them as lectures? Lengthy, pitchy boring lectures. There will be some shouting just to perk us up or they'll say we're immature and childish. Yes. Thats the word you'll receive very much. Childish. Oh what the heck do we students care. All these words goes in through one side of the ear and out from the other.

I'm not gna blog much. What I can say is, 2009 has been awesome!
Thanks to first of all, my family. Without them, I won't even be here living and loved. Despite the arguments and all, I still love them, very very much.Ayah has always endured me being very sly, and cheeky and naughty. Ibu always try to make me a better daughter and lady with training me to do house chores ;) Syarah always does her best to test my anger management ;D And my brothers are always there to entertain and have fun as a whole with the family  (: I love you guys ;D

Next, my beloved dear girlfriends (:
Jaslyn, Chun! Its been a long way and we're still staying strong together. Regardless of oh so many misunderstandings, rolling of eyes, we're still together and never parted? Thank you very much for this blissful friendship. I love you two<3

Tan Yijie! Girl, you have no idea how much fun I had with you this eyar. Those heart talks and scoldings to wake me up, I apprciate your views and opinions. Guess what?! You made me a better person. For that, I thank&love you.

Daomin, Sharlene, Wan Yi, Cheryl! We weren't really acquainted in the beginning. I'm really sorry for the misunderstandings I had about you guys. Started to know you guys better through Shar and Wan Yi due to Mediatech. And hey! You guys are friendly and fun. And slowly and on, we manage to click. Though we're still not that that close, I'm sure in time it'll be better (: I had an awesome time with you foursome during xmas and outings and sleepovers. Definitely girls quality time and I enjoyed every minute of it. Thank you for trying to understand me and accepting being great friends with me though I was rather slow in joining you guys. You foursome are AWESOME! Love you guys<3

Lim Hui Min! Hey zibi! You can really make my day go Poof up! I don't know how you do it but when I'm with you, its like some laughing gas is on me or something. You're a great friend and I know it. You're a great girl. Believe in yourself and do what you want. Study hard next year. I'll coach you along (: Love you, zibi!

Girls above! In summary, thanks for the late night heart talks I manage to have with you guys. I really appreciate and will never forget those moments! Girls rules and boys drools ! Love love^^

3Diligent! You guys are another fun batch of people! Without you guys, my days in classes won't be filled with nice memories. I've never felt mundane or bored in class like ever. Despite the boring classes conducted, all of us shared the same emotion. I love 3 Diligent and I'll never trade classes for anything! Cos every single one of you are special and that is what makes us 3 Diligent <3
Special thanks to the class committee:
Glenn Aw! Awesome class chair !
Celestine Huang! Haha, though you were reluctant to be vice chair, you were good(:
Chang Bao Hui! Slacker secretary! You did your best :D
Celestine Chun! You did your very best to be a great treasurer!

I'm happy with myself this year. With this opportunity, I'd like to seek forgiveness from you people if I ever did you wrong, maybe like harsh words, I accidentally slap you or took your pencil and never return or whatsoever asshole thing that you can ever think of. I'm really sorry.. Forgive me k? And I've forgiven everyone too who has done me wrong (:

XOXO

No comments: