School REOPENED(:
Though everyone didn't have the mood to attend it, school was still fun ;D I mean, it was just a great and happy feeling to see everyone altogether again. Seeing the whole class of 3Diligent makes me real happy. Awww, I love you guys! Seeing Mdm Parimala was great too ;DD
And everyone noticed my hair! They said I looked like a primary school kid yadaa yadaa. I only look like that because of my clipped up fringe! If its let down, I won't be mistaken as primary school student! Pffft.
Anyway, went shopping today at Fareast with Yijie, Shiting, Theresa and Alicia. Its been a very very very long long long time since I've ever been out with them. And somebody was jealous of me !!! HAHA, I felt so happy la. Its okay girl. Yours will grow soon !! Tried out quite alot of outfits and many many disagreements and all. But in the end, I found a very nice dress ((: And someone was freaking jealous about it ! And a very nice pair of shoes ;D
Alicia bought a dress, belt and shoes. Yijie bought shoes. Shiting bought a belt. Theresa saved money! The unfair part was, the first dress that Alicia tried on suits her so well and man it looked pretty and nice on her. But, I had to try on like so many freaking dress to find the correct one! And it was really really very long in one shop! And it was very funny cos, ppl tried to be funny while I was changing. And someone was JEALOUS OF ME!!! HAHA thats the best.
Bought nice and pretty shoes. Love today. It was quite tiring though. Update more soon. I'm off to bed (:
No comments:
Post a Comment