HAPPY TENTH MONTH CELESTINE & AHBEN!
Woo, its like a blink of an eye and its already coming to a year. Last LONGER yea .. And I'll prepare something for you guys. Something special of course(: Want it? Come and get it.. Hhahahs, crapping bah... Really am proud of you both depsite the upteen quarrels. You guys are so pro can.. But, I pro bah.. Hahah! LOLS. Okay okay, anyway... I already send long long messages to you guys but only Ahben replied. I DONT LOVE YOU TOO BRO! Hahah, lame-ing. This chun nvr reply me. ZZZ. Its okay. Hahha, maybe she busy bah.. LOLS.
I LOVE CHUN ONLY. COS THAT BROTHER OF MINE DONT LOVE ME.. ZZZhair..ZZZZ..
Went to my grandma's house. Sian bah....
Shi Ting and Michelle cut bangs!!!! Hahah, Alicia said that Shi Ting cut till like American doll.. Hahah, I wna see Shi Ting's .. Its a must must .Pretty pretty beh! WOOO! Hahah, chiobu babe!
No comments:
Post a Comment