I don't get you. Seriously. What I was trying to say was that I wanted that. And you started saying all those history stuffs again. I'm not trying to rebel but I have to take my stand. We shoot and shoot also no point. Cos, I somehow will always hurt your feelings. And that made me pretty sad but I just can't stand it when you always have to start saying these kinda things over and over again. Please stop the nonsense. You alas gave in and made it as if it was your fault. You really made me pissed by then. You know I would get irritated when these topic arise again. I'm not trying to be rude with my language today but I just hoped that you'll understand. I will try to mind more of my language.
And I'm not following you this Saturday. I won't. & I'll get what I've been craving for all along.& the rules for next year, trust me, I aint following.
Came back from both grandma's house. Pffft. Tiring can. And, Ive been eating alot alot alot!!! I'm really growing fat okayyyyyyyy.... I wanna start working out again but damn it , my shoes are spoilt. ZZZ. Irritating.
Okay shitful, haven finish preaparing some stuffs. Oh my goshhhh... I am soo finding fault.
Hahah, ALICIA REBONDED((((((:
SHE LOOK PRETTIER AND ALSO THINNER ((:
Don't worry babe, you look FINE :D
Still many many pictures to upload. But really am lazy now can.. Tmr, I promise(:
&I love you so. You are the best. Your absence will definitely be hated. Slowly go and quickly come back?
No comments:
Post a Comment