Monday, May 05, 2008






&i think i fail my hist.

I did not finish th paper!
AAARGGHH!
I wasted too much time on SBQ & I did not hve enough time to complete th SEQ
So ass okay!
Shld not hve wasted time.
Th questions were okay but thr was too much too write in SBQ.
Thts why not enough time.
Damn pissed.
Especially th parts whn I forgotten wht i studied.
Th revenue thngy.
I completely forgotten abt.
Extremely pissed.
Croyez moi.
Alot of ppl din fin the paper.
Amazingly, Clestine finished !
She is smart.
Omgawdd..
Waste my time studying if my only weakness was time mangement.
ZZZ
Felt like slapping myself.
Thye shld give us 2h .
Cos thr was 3 SEQ questions to do.
I hate HISTORYYY!

Tmr is malay but I'm studying Maths.
Cant afford to fail maths.
I hve to show to Angie Ng tht I too can pass Maths
& also for my own good :)


ALL THE BEST PPL!
MUG HARD :D

No comments: