Wednesday, May 07, 2008



MATHS WAS A KILLER PAPER!

ZZZ.
Im gna fail..
Aargh! Study also like nvr study .

Made a promise to Alicia tht I cant use any of th lingo
Trying my best aite?
It rlly sounds weird but if you catch me saying thn i'll do 5 up downs for you :)
I did 10 for Alicia.
7 in class & 5 outside out General office.
Not rlly ten but she keep asking me to go back to zero.


Went to Thomson Plaza.
With Jaslyn, Clest, Ahben & Ms Lee.
Ahben was damn hilarious.
Such joker.
Said tht he was MsLee's daddy.
Thn he started making stupid jokes.
Cld not rlly study.
Thnks to him.
Made me laugh like hell okay.
I thn realised tht ever since Ahben spike hair he becme crazier.
Thn Jaslyn say,
" Th antenna of the hair can reach until mental hospital. Thts why"
I laughed harder.
He and his small eyes.
Tsk tsk. Gone case.


Thn, whn he alrdy calmed down, I got high.
& he told me to study.
Whn I calmed down, Clest got high.
The virus keeps passing and passing .
Had a fun time.
Learnt sme new things on science chapter.
:D

All th best tmr yeah?

i want it to come true.
pls.
just tht lil wish & i'll be gone

No comments: