
&dont make promises whn you cant keep them.
Today dont knw why was like damn hyper?
Kept laughing self-entertaining myself.
All th way lahs .
I still do miss camp.
Had th last investiture rehersal .
It was like fun?
Gladys&I was like talking accented.
She talked in th Banglah accent .
While I talked the so called British?
Lols.
Laughed alot.
Seriously.
I was crazy bah basically today .
&im dear ;D
I'm thinking wht i shld call you?
Mummy sounds weird lahs.
Ppl, dont think too far yeah ?
Im still single yeah ?
Especially to MICHI.
LOLS.
Hahhahas.
& i take back my word of saying tht CHUA ZHI EN is a nice guy.
He is soooooooo not i tell you.
He bully me for a $1 you knw.
So wth cans!
CHUA ZHI EN IS A BIG BULLY!
RAHHHHHHS!
Dont be fooled by his so called demure face ppl.
Cos he is not ;D
No comments:
Post a Comment