JASLYN drew this ;D XOXO
No comments :D
Ying Zhong had nth bttr to do.
Had investiture today.
Gladys & I were incharged of doing th control room .
We succeeded okay!
WOOWOO.
Amer said it a good job well done ;D
Was damn satisfied can?
Then, up thr, Gladys&I damn sian mah.
I was eating th tiger biscuits & Glad was eating her kokokrunch.
We started playing th accented language.
I for got wht I did & it made Glad say tht she did not wna talk to me.
& She wld rather talk to th fan.
I was bored like duh.
So i started talking to my biscuit saying tht Glad was this & tht.
Thn, she started talking to her fan saying i'm this & tht.
As usual, I laughed.
Her tht fan was named 'Dusty'.
So not logic cans!
Cos in th middle of th fan it was like labelled TOYOMI.
Thus, I assume tht it shld be called TOYOMI instead of Dusty.
Th smart Glad thn ans saying tht TOYOMI is whr Dusty was born.
Wah!
Made me laugh even mre.
Its like referring exactly tht on your body, thr is a BIG label stating whr you cme frm.
eg; SINGAPORE.
So, your body will be having one big word bolded & read as SINGAPORE.
Thn, Glad got smarter & find th manufacturer of th kokokrunch.
On th wrapper it was like stated tht it was made frm Indonesia.
So this Glad so called pasted.
& I repeat, SO CALLED PASTED th word Indonesia on her body to prove me wrong.
& tht, made me laughed even harder.
Thn...
Gladys: Go talk to your friend lah.Dont disturb me.
Syuhrah "ohh.. I finish eating my biscuit le."
Gladys:Wht?!! You eat your friend?!! Omgawd. Wht is this! Eating your own friend.
Syuhrah: LOLS! *laughes*
Gladys:See Dusty. Lucky you hve me as your friend. Unlike tht one. Eat her own friend man!
Syuhrah:Laughed harder & was speechless.
See how lame we are?
All thanks to Glad lah.
So....
Hahhas.
Joker manszxzxzx.
& I LOVE GLADYS MRE THN EVER
Thnks for making my day lah;D
Went out w/ Jaslyn & th sec 1 peeps thn.
But mainly was only with yz.
Nth much bahs.
It was just tht, as usual, everyone was being lame.
But i was high agn.
No idea why.
Suddenly had th mood to go high ;D
&&I'm aint nomore a
Hahhahas.
Cool right ?
But sadly, th collar pins werent enough.
So... I dont hve th collar pin yet.
:D
Shld be getting soon ;D
Youre acting all cold to me agn.
Seriously lahs.
Stop it.
I hate it whn you do tht.
We were close & now we're not ?
Seriously, im extremely confused
No comments:
Post a Comment