
& youre loved :D
Today was just a normal day.
Went out w/ Saodah.
Did not go for HMT.
As Cikgu Suzy tak dtg.
Thn Matin was like saying ,
"Balik! Balik! Cikgu Suzi tk dtg."
Which mean go back! Teacher nvr cme.
Unless we wanted t do sme extra work.
Tht happened whn me, Hulwana& Arif was walking up th stairs.
Matin rushed out & said tht.
Hahhas.
So all of us ponteng class luhs.
Pretty actually.
So went out w/ Saodah.
Had a very fun time w/ her .
Thnks Saodah ;D
I rlly had a great time :)
Reach home.
Exercise-ed.
Now having muscle cramps.
It was a way much bttr improvement thn ystdy's workout :)
Satisfied :D
& i can solve th rubiks cube.
nyehs nyehs.
Hahhas.
LOLS.
&& i saw SYAZWAN today at AMKhub.
He was talking to his friends & I was walking w/ Saodah.
He was gg th opp direction as I was.
Hahhas.
It was weird for me.
Sadded.
He did not see me.
Bwekk..
Its okay.
Thr is always another time :)
I shall cheer up ;)
&i knw tht I will see him agn :D
No comments:
Post a Comment