Sunday, February 24, 2008




& i love you so.

Nth much to blog abt.

Friday
Went out aft sch.
Reached Thomson Plaza for lunch at kfc.
Was with Clest, Ah Ben, Jaslyn, Rh,Eugene and me.
Ah Be is really very childish.
Tht time he went out with us still say me and Jaslyn childish
Now th tables are turned.
Who is th childish one?
LOLS.

Saw my ex piano teacher.
Ms Eng.
Missed her so much.
Lucky me to see her agn .
Cos she migrated to Malyasia & only cme back to Singapore for one or two days.
& I was lucky enough to see her.
LOVES MS ENG!
Actually got sme photos to upload.
But i shall be kind & not upload.
Or not, smone might just kill me.

SATURDAY
Nth much happened.
Wanted to go to Vivo but I had classes to attend to.
Sorry peeps.
Another time.
I promise ;D

SUNDAY
Bored.
But I did sme skipping today.
For abt 15 min.
It really can kill you.
Skipped 500+ times .
WOOWOO
lols.
Aft skipping feltlike vomitting.
Wth.
But I copes with it and did sme crunches and all.
& i feel happy to exercise.
;DD
Trust me, it feels good;D
& now here i am blogging it up ;D

tag replies
GLADYS: Hahas. Nice? Thnkyous dear. Its all at blogskins. You can find thm too;D Or mummy can help you find thm if you want to. Just th magic and I will help ;D

HA-NEEEE:Okay okay. Cos of you I updated. Touched? LOLS. LOVEES!

HeLLz:Bro wassup! I'm doing fine here.Great to here tht youre well ;D

Yijie:Okay. Will link you 2 banglahs up ;D

ILING:THnkyous for tagging ;)

No comments: