Wednesday, October 12, 2011
Run baby run
Felt extremely proud of myself and had great fun with the girls. Holly and UTT made everything even better! Sadly, didn't manage to get a hug from Utt ): Unlike Su'an Sunny and Nat. Sigh, whatever it is, it was a great experience. And as expected, SR emerged first for the 'B' Division. 4 years running champion aye ! SR SR all the way!
Anyway, with promos over, training is getting tougher as our aim is to at least get top 3 for nationals. Every training now has PT and for today we had to sprint 6 x 400m with about 1 min break after each round. Technically we're suppose to sprint but who in their right mind would want to use up all their energy at the start of training ! Jogged the last 2 rounds and again I'm happy for myself as I completed the PT for today! Well, gotta improve my fitness level for the upcoming Asian Games (?) of Touch this Nov.
And I really hope I promote! Okay, not gna build my hopes up too high because I'm just afraid that I might crush it all down.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment