Saturday, May 28, 2011

Short and Long

When I'm slouching

Sitting up straight

My hair has grown this long !! I really didn't realise till my sis took a picture of it. Looks quite eerie with it being straight, thick, long and jet black. I really do have very thick hair. And its quite a chore. Last week at Sentosa after showering, everyone's hair was near to dry whereby my hair was dry on the surface but damp inside.

So far, this is the longest length I've kept after so long. I'll always have the itch to cut once its at the shoulder length. But this time, I'm not going to cut it ! I want to keep long long loooooooong hair.  Compare it with long hair and my oh so short hair last time !




Oh my short hair times ! I think I look super kiddy last time! I'm just excited to let my hair growww though i can't grow no more.

No comments: