Friday, February 11, 2011

Will you be my Valentine

Valentines approaching. I'm excited. That's for sure. Are balloons too gay for a guy? Haha, i hope I get the perfect gift for him.

I think I have to learn and be more patient. And of course, to be more accepting. I don't want one day the reason for us to separate is cos of my attitude. I don't even want anything close to that to happen. Why am I like that!! After cooling down and all, we'll apologize and then everything is normal again. ESP if later on we meet, we don't usually talk about the problem. It's as though it never happened.. Well, is it a good thing to not discuss about it? I don't know myself. It could be good as then our moods are not ruined or whatsoever. But why did we even choose to quarrel? Why am I so senstive and fickle minded?! I guess wih this attitude of mine, over time, no one can stand it. I'm afraid of losing you. I really do ): what more now we meet less often due to me schooling. I want everything to go back as how we were last time. Loving and sweet. I know we can and I'll definitely put in more effort to understand and most importantly to damn think before I speak.

In other words, I can't bear to lose you(: we'll be good! xoxo

No comments: