Wednesday, November 17, 2010
Prom Yadas
Hmmm, how was prom ? Well, it was OK. I think it ain't grand at all or anything. There wasnt any Prom King nor Queen. Overall, it was fine thanks to the people attending it (: Everyone dressed in their nines and OMGTHEYWEREAWESOME. Had a great and wonderful entertainment by the students itself. Especially the dancers. Eg, Caroline's and Nina's Chinese dance!!
Ooh, Chun won Miss Respectful and I won Miss Congeniality. Jaslyn won the lucky draw for bingo ! Thanks to the 2 of you I really had fun preparing for prom excluding the dreads.
It was all good. Fantastic evening (:
Well, with prom and O levels passed, I feel like there isn't anything to look forward to. I need a job. And I wna have fun with lotsa moolahs! $$$
& more pics on FB. Till then I shall live my life.
Last but not least, Selamat Hari Raya Aidiladha kpd semua Umat Islam.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

























No comments:
Post a Comment