Thursday, November 11, 2010

Nearer and closer

Prom is soo near!! And on that day is also Miss Tan Yijie's birthday (:

My outfit is really doesn't adhere to the theme of 'Happily Ever After'(HEA). And so much for me not wanting to wear a black dress, ended up with a black outfit. Pffft. Hmmm, I'm just scared what people might think about my outfit that day. Alicia said it looks all medieval(?)  Thus definitely not a HEA theme. Unless, I'm the evil chick. Oh wth ~

Day was awesome yesterday with the girls (: Its really been a loong  time since I ate lunch with Alicia Nina and Shiting. It was soo unplanned. Coincidentally met at the bus stop and decided to eat Chicken BBQ at Thomson Plaza. The food was fine. Good laughs. Reminiscence.

Off to Chun's house and had another helluva great time with DM, Jaslyn& Wanz. I really miss them): And Wanz cut my hair :DDD

Friday is gna be a FABULOUS DAY. Loving my life right now!

No comments: