Yesterdays was me bro's birthday!
Well, lunch was prepared by me and mum. We cooked Bamiah(arab dish) and some salad thingy. It wasn't really the usual type of food cooked so, can consider it as being special! It was a delicious meal, I must say.
The rest of the day was quite slacked. Cos it rained so everyone kinda went to rest or sleep ? Haha. I mean the weather was just so cooling and nice for slumber.
Till dinner, went to Bussorah St I think for Chicken Champ by Nuradee bros. I think only the chicken was satisfying. As in the chicken was real good ! Much better than Arnolds. Thats a great compliment aye! The spaghetti and the rest were just average. Overall, not a bad place to dine !
Before dining, manage to walk around the flea at Arab St and Haji lane. Well, it was closing already so there was this shop which was freaking cheap! Bought skirts and hell yea I'm happy with it (:
Sis and I bought different kinds of seaweeds for bro. That is his liking. Haha, as long as he loves I'm good with it (:
Sadly, no pics available of yesterdays cos my com sucks. I have no idea why the usb cables are functionally disabled. Its really pathetic! So another boring post with no pics. Happy reading!
No comments:
Post a Comment