Its been ages since I blogged.
A lot of things happened I must say. And I think the major one is Love died on 19th of May 2010.
I realised that her cage was very quiet in the morning unlike the usual. Around 6.50, I checked on her and found out that she was dead. It was such a horrible feeling.. Thinking about it now just makes me feel very sad.. I don't know but its sucks to bury her and know that she is already dead. I feel crappy that morning and God knows how much I cried. Thanks girls for cheering me up. Thanks dear, for trying to console me saying that Love is currently in Hamster's Heaven. It did make me feel better upon hearing that. If only there were really such things..
To Love, my Robrovski Hamster:
I'm sorry if I didn't take care of you properly. Though I really did!! Every morning, when I look at your empty cage, I feel empty too. This stupid feeling just won't go away .. I feel like I failed taking care of you. I'm sorry for not letting you live to your fullest. Love was given from my Love on my birthday. And I still remember how happy I was receiving you. Please take care in Hamster heaven. I know you're happier there. I love you very much, Love.
PS: I know its not as long as Lemon's dedicated post. It just hurts to think about it.
I'll try to upload videos or pics of her next time. Cos currently my phone is confiscated and I can't upload anything.
I miss Love ):
No comments:
Post a Comment