I'm sorry for the late update.
Wednesday was my beloved most awesome fantastic birthday thanks to my ultimate pro 'actors' friends. I really had a great time, you guys!!!!
Well, so much for Jaslyn and Chun 'fighting' and 'showing attitude' on my birthday. And having very 'moody' moods. Their plan was to made me feel very sad and ignored. Especially about Jaslyn's and Chun's tiff. It really did upset me alot! And it made Chun had a sense of happiness when I told her in her face that it was a sucky day to have your bffs quarrelling on your birthday. Frankly speaking, I didn't know that she was actually laughing in her inner self!
It was already bad enough that in there was some screw in the mediatech system in the morn and Sheryl and Wanxin quarrelling. So you see, everything just flowed to make my day worse! And before recess, Shar's asthma came back. Thus, it was a very glum mood for me somehow or rather!
Investiture really made my day though! Cos........ MY FREAKING SPASTIC COUSIN, HAFIZ, CAME!!!!!!!!!!! I was waiting all day for him! And his first few words upon seeing me was, " I don't know you. " Super idiot right ?? He looked smart in his blazer though. Oh wth, he is still that childish gay boy beneath that outfit!It really cheered my day a lil.
Then, the next part that made me feel better was when I was upstage trying to NOT smile and be serious, I have such wonderful friends in the audience trying all ways to make me laugh. DId bunny faces, waved their hands in the air, showed the eye-hand thing, pointing at me while giggling and whispering to their friend etc. And once they managed to succesfully made me laugh or smile, they will laugh even harder and that made me drop my at and start laughing in a very controlled manner as I'll be biting my lips or something. One way or another, it did made me feel slightly better.
After investiture, one by one my friends had to go. Chun went off first. Then WY and Shar. So yeah. I really didn't suspect anything. Toured Hafiz and Meena around the school. Meena is a nice girl (: I like Meena! She has got nice eyes lashes. Nicest I've ever seen :DDDD
Wanted to go home. Lynn went back together with me. Huang and company were still all in school. Sent Meena off first then went home with Hafiz and Lynn. Took 269 and once we alighted the bus, Lynn took a PE shirt and I got to know it was Jaslyn's and suddenly covered my eyes. I was very shock and started to think what was happening. At first, I thought he was just gna surprise me with Sims 3. But then ............................
there was suddenly alot of laughter. And I was sprayed with something I didn't know which was actually whip cream! I then took off the blindfold and saw oh so many of my friends there. Which then, I unknowingly and unexpectedly cried. I really didn't know why. I really cried !
Chun, Jaslyn, Yijie, Shar, Wan Yi, Dao Min, Cheryl, Huang, Hui Min, Charmaine, Paul, Bao Hui, Cheng Khong, Arel, Eugene Png, Erman and Ying Zhong were there. Totally shocked and surprised and flabberghasted and whatever you can describe it !
Then, my face was smashed with cake and there goes my beautiful specially designed cake with dragonclaws and big boobs and braced teeth and curly hair ?! It was really a gorgeous cake! Started playing with the cake and hitting it on almost everyone's faces. And my face was the worst of them all. Well I had fun (:
Went up and washed up. Open pressies and parted.
Lynn gave me a robrovski hamster !!!!! Its so sweet and small and cute!!!! I love you manzxzxzxzxzx.
Shar and Cheryl gave me a denim tube top! Super awesome and nice !
Wan Yi gave a cardigan and a boobtube from TOPSHOP! Thanks honey!
Yijie and Huimin gave me a fake gift !!!! Some random sec 1 science book in a shoe box and her HCL ten year series all wrapped up. LOL! My real present, which is SIMS 3, I'll be getting it next week :DDDDDDDDDDDDD Super duper happy !
Arel, Png and Bao shared a lingerie for me (:
Gladys gave a box of chocolate! Thank you very much!
Jaslyn gave a belt! Haha, just what I needed!
Tarmizi gave me a box of chocolate too and $15 to buy belt but I didn't know that Jaslyn got me one. So, I'm gna spend on other things (:
Corliss gave a joke book! Thank you very very much :D
I can't wait for my SIMS 3! Hee hee ;D
Thank you all for the surprise. I really didn't expect anything. I'm really over the moon and on cloud nine. You'll never guess how happy I am. I really have alot of stuffs to say but I really don't know how to phrase it in words. Thank you soooooooo much for making THE best birthday in my entire 16 years of life. Its really the best !!!!!!!! Well, I don't really know what to type now. I just hope that you guys know that I love you guys very deeply for the bottom of my heart!
XOXO
LOVES <3
No comments:
Post a Comment