Sunday, January 17, 2010

Happy birthday Caroline!

Cough cough sniff sniff. Yes, I'm sick. Been coughing since yesterday. Sniffing and wiping since Friday and I got a fever on Friday night. It got worse on Saturday and went doctor & I got an MC for Monday. Like shingz, I don't wna miss school. Lessons are just very important!!! Despite me saying this, I haven't even study this whole weekend cos I can't even concentrate. Its either I'll start coughing and I have to result in lying down again cos somehow or rather, it just makes my cough better. I'm just very sad cos I have not started on the chem worksheet Mdm Pari gave. I'm really excited to do it. Unfortunately, my body gave in..

Even while typing this, I'm feeling kinda drowsy.I hate getting sick. Its been a long time since I had a fever. I just don't like swallowing those big bitter pills. I feel like puking everytime I swallow it. And I've been having weird dreams. Seriously weird.. Like whats up with me getting and iphone in my dream?? If only it was real. I think its because I've been sleeping the whole day. After taking my medicine, I'll start my hibernation till the next meal. I am really that sick.

Okay my main aim of blogging today its because its PAN JIAYI CAROLINE'S BIRTHDAY! That is why I dragged my ass to the computer. You should be thankful Carol!

Happy 16th girl! I love you soo much! I hope this year will be a fun year for the both of us and lets own this year and conquer O levels! Much hugs and kisses to you <3

No comments: