I'm really in need of a bagpack. I saw this Nike Red bagpack and Png said it was nice (: Somehow, its like rather long for me. Again, Gene said it was okay cos its for school and blahblahblah. And its around $50. For a Nike bag, YES ITS WORTH IT!
My study table is still not cleared and Ibu has been nagging ever since the last 2 weeks. I'm just being plain lazy this holiday and even irritated both my parents. I guess I'll do it tomorrow before my piano. Till then, the nagging shall continue.
OH! And tonight marks the day of a new year in the Islamic calendar. I've set my new year resolutions and my aunt did like made me realise some stuffs. Well, I haven't really decided on wearing the tudong 'full time'. I mean like going out with my friends and all. Though I was brought up wearing the tudong since young.. I don't know how to phrase. I admit that influence of friends have overpowered my decision. But to think of it now, I really don't think I'm ready yet. I'm not trying to throw all my parents effort and make it to no benefits of them bringing me up in that way. I just wish they could see what I feel. Its my choice. Hearing my aunt say those words made me feel rather hurt and all.. I'm just not ready though.. I love my parents. But not through this way am I gna show it.
Good luck to all the N level students tomorrow (:
I'm missing TYJ and Lynn.
Chun, Shar & Cheryl, take care when overseas!
Hmmmm, xmas is drawing near and I've not bought anyone's present!
No comments:
Post a Comment