Long time no update!
Just a short update!
Happy anniversary <3
Watched Harry Potter Half Blood Prince. Was rather disappointing? I expected much more but, it wasn't that good, in my opinion. Had a lovely time. And many many more stuffs happened. Lol.
Had Leow as trial last night. It was okay I suppose and I think I'll be continuing it. & what the heck. I got a new name. I was called Syuha. Damn cute man he! And I killed Xh's bear :x & we were 1/2 an hour late. Lol.
Pffft, don't feel like updating.
Hmmm, too many things happened.
Thinking alot of friendships though. I'm just wondering, do you even see me as a friend? I really detest the feeling whenever you do it. I tried to 'repair' the problem but to no avail. Again,I'm just asking, do you see me there? I really want to stop having this kind of worry. Totally sucks. We'll improve for the better, promise?
No comments:
Post a Comment