Wednesday, June 17, 2009

HAPPY 11th month syg <3







Thanks for the lovely poem you wrote for me. Its really nice, sweet and beautiful <3 We've gone through so far and so much and yet we're still going on strong. With this burning love, I'm sure we'll go even further <3 I'm definite that more obstacles will come in our way. Hence, we gotta stay and fight strong! I love you so much and no words can describe the feeling. Though there were so much misunderstandings and arguments, I want you to know that, I still love you despite all those. I might not show it but I really missed you so badly before today. Thank you for spending time with me today. I really appreciate it alot ! I want to go out more often woth you. I'll really be looking forward to the musical. I love you syg. Really do. Never have I felt such a strong feeling like this to a guy before. I love you to bits !

No comments: