Friday, May 29, 2009



Watch the video! Seriously, hilarious;DDD This Yijie asked me watch (: Very unexpected for Mr Brown to so creatively come out with this kinda lyrics! Nice one ;D

Oh, my in jury at my hip came back. I think cos just now like ra alot during PE. When going piano kinda felt the pain already but not so serious. But now, tsk tsk. Damn pain! So, I'm not sure if I can go tmr for the parent session thingy. And my mum also don't feel like going. My hip ah ... pffft! Its like, can't even walk much properly....

Quite a short day today. The worse part is , SO MUCH HOMEWORK! But its okay. I shall attempt all? HAHA, I'll do my best ;)


THURSDAY!
Skipped school ;D Celestine, Jaslyn and I, all 3 of us skipped school (: I just couldn't wake up in the morning. LOL. Was somehow extremely tired. Not sure why. But after the good sleep I had, felt so much better ((:

Had a very fun lunch. Cooked lunch (: HAHA, great and had an awesome time. L4D-ed. Okay lah. Com lagged like terribly. ZZZ. Then, went for a walk. Too bored. Overall, quite a fun day. An experience not to be forgotten.

No comments: