Sunday, May 24, 2009

MAY BABIES (:
GLENN!
SYAZWAN!
GRANDMA!
DAO MIN!
CHERYL!
HIDHIR!
NABILAH!


Happy birthday to you guys yeah! May this birthday be a blissful one to all of you ;D

Been watching Boys Over Flowers these few days and I finished the series. Nice show (:
From consoling people, its now my turn to be consoled. Horrible and definitely terrible nightmare that makes me feel extremely uneasy. Thanks to my dearests who listened to me. Yeah, I know I talk alot when it comes to this kinda matter. Just felt grateful.

Friday:
Was suppose to go watch Angels and Demons. But then, was stuck at Suntec Mall cos the bus haven't come. And the movie started at 4.40pm. And I was still at Suntec. Was quite irritated. Kept saying, " There goes my movie..." Sorry Huang, Yijie...>< Should've told you guys earlier but yeah. Mishaps do happen. Then stayed in school till 7+ for the mass event planning on Monday. It would be a super long day tomorrow! Had Mr Bean as our sponsorship((: Wanted to meet guys afterwards, but I'm in my school uniform and was tired. Sorry.

Saturday:
Stayed at home. Watched Boys Over Flowers.
Went out at night. Returned Lynn her charger. Drank Oreo Peppermint. Not a bad drink I suppose. Rather, the flavour blends perfectly.

Last week of school and the holiday begins .... Yeah right. Would be going back to school more often. Pffft.

I'm still dreading to receive my other marks. As I've always said, different parents look at things differently.

No comments: