Sunday, April 05, 2009
Woke up pretty late today! Late night sleeps! Pffft. OH! And guess what. My nose bled last night. Its been ages since my nose bled and that was like when I was still in nursery? And suddenly last night, it decided to bleed.
It was like I was trying to sleep when suddenly my nose felt runny. And i thought it was just mucus. So I just wiped it off and tried to turn in. But it kept running. So I switched on the light and took some tissues to wipe it off. And SHOCKINGLY, it was blood. Bright, RED blood. I was like, "Are you serious?" It wasn't feeling hot or anything. Cos to what I thought I knew, it was that noses bled cos of the heat or the environment was too warm and your body heats up and thus, your nose will bleed. In my case, its nothing like that and my nose started to bleed like out of the blue? Weird!
I tried to wipe and stop the blood by just pressing and dabbing the tissue in my nose but more blood flowed out. I was quite panicked and I decided to just leave the tissue in my nose and just go back to sleep and let it dry.
Haha, and when I woke up, my nose felt to tight and dry cos of the dried blood in my nose. Super gross and uncomfortable.
Another experience for me, I suppose. Told my family about it and they said maybe my body was heaty or something. And my brothers said something like maybe you're stressed out or you're getting sick... But I felt nothing like those. Well, maybe a lil bit. But nah! Not close. I think it'll be normal for my nose to bleed. It just bled once. Unless its gonna bleed again and again. And that is where I'll start to take action.
& CAROLINE MY DEAR!
I'm so so worried for you. Sorry I couldn't visit you today. I was out with my family. Please take care of yourself. And watch your diet my dear. I'll do my best to visit you tomorrow if you're still there. I'll call you during recess tomorrow. Its like so lonely all alone there. I'll accompany you tomorrow okay? Much missing you my dear. Take care ! Loving you <3
youdeservetosmileidontdeserveyouifeellikeabiatchtoyouifeellousyifeeluselessandifeellikeamurderercosisnatchedyourhappinessinasecondandcausedyoutochangei'veneverfeltworseimextremelysorry
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment