Saturday, March 07, 2009

Went to FTSS for the Project Vibrant Colour 2. Its like not bad though. We had Eunice as our mentor & she really is cute . Shina aid that we were lucky to have her . Yeah, I do feel lucky(: LOL. It was quite okay yeah. But ends like at 6pm ? -.- Hence we left early (: I had class at 4... So yeah. Somehow like that. Left with Bryan at about 3+pm.
& tmr there is that thing agn. This time till 7pm. Its like getting later and later. ZZZ Sometimes, I do feel the drag. Cos its a lot of talking. But overall, its quite alright (: The International handshakes was fun. We had to like shake the 'ankles' instead of hands. Quite cool.
& I saw Naufal and Saif there. Was quite schocked to see Saif though. Haha, waved and smiled (: Naufal was funnier. He shouted my name! And its like when I just arrived. LOL.

Met EugenePng, Wen Hsuen, Glen, Shi Ting, Iggy and his friend. Aidil came along later. Had a very long laugh cos we were talking about damn humour stuffs. Glen & Eugene was like seriously very funny. Together with Iggy, they can really make you laugh.
GG MAN!! haha. Lols.
Settled class tee and off home.

Feeling extremely tired now. And worse still, there is still another day tomorrow till 7pm.

PS/ Jaslyn! Its alright ;D Cheer up okay. its not your fault that you were careless. So don't think too much. Maybe there is something good upon losing the phone. You will never know. So, smile alright! I dont know why but I cant seem to tag the tagborads. Pffft. Something wrong with my com ><

& i love you (: Thanks for today <3

No comments: