Took photos with beloved classmates.
3 D I L I G E N T [;
Its not really the full class though as some had went off earlier for their preparations of performance.
Beloved classmates :D
Tan Yi Jie ;D
I forgot who took this. But I don't mind the unglamness ;D
The oh so cute cow ;D & chun... Haha
Had quite a fun time during the concert. The whole thing went on smoothly. There was this girl in Chinese Dance who dances superbly well. She is only sec 1. Great job yeah (: I praised her when I saw her then.
And, my day was much better after the concert ((:
It was a tender feeling planted on my soft cheek ;DDDDDDDDD
Haha, Cles, Jaslyn& Amin... SHHHHH!! Haha
& then off to Cles house to prepare for our lunch outing to SEOUL GARDEN. And thanks uncle;DD Met up with EugenePNG, Jaslyn, YingZhing, Erman & Xiaonic at YCKmrt. The journey to Orchard in the mrt, Euegene was acting super emo/angry/sad. Its super fake. Once out of the station, he got super CHAOYANG! Haha, no lah. Its like xiasuay things. With his so called indian accent. Had super fun with him around.
Had our lunch and ate alot man! Was like super funny. Cos the hot thingy will like suddenly splatter onto your arms and super pain. So yeah. Especially when it got onto Xiaonic. Super cute ! Had quite tons of alughter while eating (:
Eat eat eat, but still not full. YingZhong, Xiaonic and I kept on eating. Its like, nothing goes in and digest. Continued eating. Then camwhored(:
We really camwhored quite alot (: Eugene Png lah! Haha. Super duper joker! Laughed alot with him around. Thanks Eugene for making it a brighter day (:
Then Cles had to go home. The rest of us went to Peninsula. Just look around. Bought some stuffs. Haha, now my thingy is settled. Lol.
The rest then went off to play pool while I went to met him ;DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Haha, loves.
I had a fun day you guys. Thanks for spending time with me yeah (:
Love you guys ;D
jaslyn & Cles, Thanks for the top;D I love it tons !!!!!!!! Really thanks thanks!
No comments:
Post a Comment