Saturday, December 06, 2008

6 Dec 08, 14:10
Jasling -ed !: Yeah, I heard about that. ZZZ. Hahas.

5 Dec 08, 01:29
ZeiN: What an evil ZeiN! Hahas, yeah yeah, whatever.. Hahas
4 Dec 08, 07:39
yijie: NONO! not luhs. ><
4 Dec 08, 07:39
yijie: Sorry lah. Com was spoilt. Then could not update..
1 Dec 08, 00:11
ZeiN: Yeah, you saw it alrdy//
29 Nov 08, 20:33
yijie: YOOO back to you (((: Updated baybeh!
28 Nov 08, 17:21
Jackie: HEY HEY! MISSED YOU TOO BABE !!! meet up soon ;DDDDD
28 Nov 08, 16:17
Gladys: Thanks (:


I like the fries.
I like the way I ate it.
I like the way you ate it.
I like the way that we ate it (:
& i love you.

Will edit later . Cos going Cles's house for Nicky's birthday. He is so cute. Called him and asked what he wanted and he said he wanted a care bear! How adorable can he be (((: I'll try and shop for a care bear later. If I have the time. Or not, I'll just owe you a present. Is that okay Nicky? Love you man!

No comments: