Thursday, November 06, 2008

POTLUCKPOTLUCKPOTLUCK(:

I had tons and tons of fun:D
I LOVE ACCCMNSSSTYY:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
& the rest who came too lah.

Hmm, Cles and Ahben came to cook(: PASTA was delicious and nice. In the end cos I was quite scare of the hotness Ahben helped me stir. Hahah, thanks ah Ahben. Had a great time with them at my house. Keep laughing luh! Especially this Ahben. Call his backup lah seh! Hahah, joker! Then around 4+ we were ready to go .

Met up with Zhi En. But he was with his bicycle. So, yeah. He rode and we walked. LOL.

Reached Calrose and almost ACCMSSTYY were already there. Hahah, meaning that Cles and I were the last one . So called? Except for Nina. She is excused(: Started eating food and Ahben was pretty uncomfortable cos he & Zhi En were the only guys inside. Hahah, chill Ahben.
& to make him feel part of us, every 5 minute we will shout his name so that he knows that he ain't forgotten! Hahah, lame right? But its cool okay!

SMALL EYE VS SMALL EYE. ( Ahben Mich) Who will win ? Hahha LOLS.
Soon, Nich & friends came.
Then Aidil came(:

Eat awhile and then played the ''DARE GAME''. Spinned the bottle and Aidil was the first one. Then he did the dare game. Hahah ><><>< style="font-size:180%;">ACCCMNSSSTYY & Zhi En & AIDIL & AHBEN! hahah. LOVE YOU GUYS OKAY :D

Haha, going Malaysia tmr(: Whoops:D

No comments: