Weent for Open House dry run. Came pretty late. Started at 9am. But came at like 9.40am. I was like walking into the school then a car drove in. Realising later that it was Joshua with his mum sending him. Pffft. He only lives like one block away from me.. -.- Never mind.
Anyway, had to redo almost everything cos it was pretty messy and certain places weren't allowed to be used. Thus, had to replan everything. It was very chaotic as there was lots of things that needed to be planned again and it definitely ain't easy. Hence, had really a hard time. before we knew it, it was already close to twelve and SLs were already coming.
Had a very very quick lunch. Felt like vomitting >< Cos, ate too fast. Did not really get to enjoy my meal. Ate briyani (: Hahah, LOLS.
Then Joshua, Loic, Lian Yi, David and I stayed in the SL room to do the stuffs. Basically, did not really do anything. Joshua is like so always disturbing me. I pressed something on Loic's macbook and I did not know where the file went. & this Joshua really made me paniked like shit. Seriously, very panicked. But in the end, the file was still there somehow. So , I'm very safe.
Since then , I kena disturb like shit. Then when Mrs Sidhu called me Suia or whatever she called me, I kena tease again! ZZZZ. This time it was non-stop lah. Ms Chew also laughed. Joker man .. & this Loic was like so cranky and kept shooting me. LOLS.
& Ms Teo said that I was very demured today ..? Like wth?
& I checked my results. Hahah, okay lah . Overall after adding everything, it was pretty okay . I did quite averrage somehow. Not too good nor too bad . But its really not my standard. Deproved 15%-.-
Anyway, a very tiring day to day . Gma sleep pretty early for tomorrow's school and meeting again ... & I haven't even pack my camp stuffs. Really have no mood to go. Its like pretty rush somehow lah. PFffffffft. Dont wna goo... ZZZ
A very tiring week somehow...
& faint is the word for today (:
No comments:
Post a Comment