Saturday, September 27, 2008




BACK FROM QIYAM!

Aku sayang korang banyak-banyak!
Hahaha :D Best luh! Without you guys, this thing would have been a bore. It was fun!

Zaki is one joker.. Yeah, the door was just slightly ajar and he will go:
" Girls, can you please close the door?" LOLS! If he sees no one from his angle he will just close the door and will start saying: " I'm not suppose to do this lah." JOKER !

Jihan is cute (: Though she is dont know how many times older than me. Adorable uh :D I praised you babe!

A BIG BIG THANKS TO :
HAFIZAH

JANNAH

AIN

HAYATI

SAODAH

HIDAYAH

ATIQAH

SYAZANA

& all those from group one for the QIYAM.

&& ALL WHO WENT FOR THIS THING (:


Had loads of fun ;]
Salmah knows who I am already. And I don;t get her expression. LOLS. I looked at her and she was like 'What?' Hahha. Damn cute uh. PRETTYHEAD LUH SHE!

& Atiqah is FUN:D Thanks for the whole chatting session. Hahah, another pretty head lah.

Thanks for calling syg.
much loving you<3>

No comments: