Friday, August 08, 2008


& i love today very much !

Had the CONNECT SINGAPORE THINGY.
Hold hands.. :DD

Before that, did the MF cheer on stage. Wore the class shirt. Its NICE OKAY !
Pffffffft. Some people are just to ignorant to mind their words.
I think we did not really do that well for the MF cheer. Cos it was really too last minute.
I wish we could like go up again. Then we shall give a better cheer with much more motivation.
Nevertheless, its over and I think we did try our best right? :D

Then did the SINGAPORE CHEER. Was incharge of 2C and 2D. Cool lah. Iw as like one of the 'cheerleaders'. LOLS. Quite okay. The classes were pretty hyper (: But very tiring . Cos we kept on clapping. Mdm Faridah is damn hyper I tell you. She took our class shirt on threw it into the air! Pro right ? Very unexpected of her. She is one cool teacher!
Then Mr Jimmy Lim treated us drinks. Thanks yea (:


Walked out of the school to connect hands.. Hohohoh. Naughty naughty ! LOLS. Got pretty hyper. The whole class was nice yea (: Everyone played the 'wave' thingy. I'm proud of everyone. Especially Zaid. I was really happy when he participated. Thanks for participating all.
And then something else happened. I blushed. & yes, im happy. Really happy. My heart was beating damn fast alright (: I enjoyed that moment yea.

Then went back home. Slacked like hell. My sis was at home. Sorry all. Could not make it . Cos, yea you all know . Then slept till like 6+ Pretty tired. Sorry Alicia. Did not go your house. Was really tired. >< Another time I promise (:

Watched the Olympics opening. Damn nice ! Its like very grand. & it really amazed me at how their technology was. Very advanced. Seriously amazed! I think if you guys watched it, you will also be speechless. Its really fantastic :DD

If only that moment was longer.
I was really happy.
& for that, I'll stick with you.

No comments: