Syairah : Hey ! I already left a tag at your blog. Hmm, seen you around in school before :D & thanks loads for being interested to getting the books yea. Appreciated (: Just ask me anything you wna know about the books aite ? Will love to help :D
CAROLINE: Hey les partner ! Hahahs. Yea.. that sounded kinda off.. But nvrmnd ! I don't mind a bit:D Good luck to you too yea (:
wenhsuen : You too yea. Good luck ! loves ;D
sabrina : Will relink you soon dearest (:
12 more days to go ... Pffft!
3 more torturing days to go. Actually not say torture yea.. {such exaggeration} But still, it hurts that much .
5 more days :DD
Some people are just too clever at figuring out stuffs. & they are happy for that .__. Amazing huh ? Ooh, I'm crapping. Oh what the heck ~
Well, slacked like hell today. Did not study though common test starts like tomorrow. Shall start studying soon. I think. Pffft. No mood study. I wanna go out and study and I really make sure that I study. Well, I don't think I can do it by my own. So, can some kind soul bring me out and make sure I study ? LOL. Streaming this year but I'm still slacking. Sighh.. Syuhrah ah Syuhrah..
I miss going to school.. I rather go to school then spending the days at home. I miss YiJie, Alicia, Shit, Mich, Caroline, Cles, Nina, Theresa, etc Its okay. I will get to see them tomorrow ((: Hohoh.
My bill is gna explode like hell. I think. I'm so dead.. Oh what the heck ~ At most just ask them minus off from my allowance ? Pfffft.
I have so much to say but I don't know where to start. I'm matured. So, I shan't use blogs to rant about people that much. Confronting is wayyyy muchhhh betterrrrr :DD
More funnn too (:
& im missing you. Truly i am. Its okay. I shall wait patiently and with much loves. i love you tons !
Uh oh. Tomorrow got mother tongue. {sucks} Did not complete my homework. ZZZ. Heck care ~ Just try to complete a few more lines :D & I shall be safe :D
LOVES TO ALL !
No comments:
Post a Comment