Friday, July 04, 2008

Pictures for the musical and Sentosa :D
Celestine & I camwhored in the bus loads :D










CANDID!






















During performance. I love Maruay ! So cute :D
He was very cute in the Romeo & Juliet scene xD
















I have a migraine. Do you have an aspirin? xD


OM was in the part too!





GREAT JOB DONALD!


You sang well girl :D


Great acting Jeremiah :D
__________________________________________________________________






My brunch :D Inspired by WenHsuen ? xD






___________________________________________________________________

Anyway, had rollerblading lessons today :D
It was cooool xD
Our instructor was funny.
Hope to learn more.

Stayed back for a little while more.
& im seriously broke like zomg.
Zang was singing alot today.
He sang the ENCHANTED SONG.
Made me laugh. JOKER!

Today was also the YOUTH DAY CELEBRATION!
Thanks teachers for the variety show.
Mr Yong was so funny :D

Congrats too all The new CCA leaders.
Annabel, Zhi En, Aidil, Shaun, etc etc
Congratulations :D

Quite an okay day.
Tiring day though.
In search for a blogskin.
Cant seem to find one yet .

No comments: