
& im boreed (:
I'm very confused. Indeed I am. Should I go for it ? But, I can't lie to myself right? Sometimes, I feel so stupid. I always miss the opportunity when its right infront of me. & it happened twice people ! TWICE OF THE SAME MISTAKE .
He talked to me today. Mushy mushy uh ! *giggles* LOLS. Stop it Syuhrah. Quite a short conversation. But still, made my day uh (: Thank you very much for your time :D
Should I go for it or not.. Thinking (:
rau: Very long definitely ! I miss you man X:
AREL: hey ! yar luhs. You long time no tag me (: Thanks for tagging :D
SHARAN: HEY ! i miss you too man! No more teacher to talk closely with. I'm fine and doing great (:
YITENG: LOLS. why all of you give me timing which is sooo 'early' one. hahahas
chingling: 211 aint early okay ! hahas.
No comments:
Post a Comment