Friday, July 11, 2008

Frankly speaking, I don't get people like you. If you were still those lower primary school kids, the normal line of others saying about you will be " I don't like friend you. You always can make people but people cannot make you." That will be the line that you will always get.

Always picking on others. Come on! Be reasonable. Thats all I ask from you. Its not an easy task. We were taught not to make false assumptions and not jumping into conclusions. Did you apply it to yourself? I suppose not. Nonetheless, you taunt and don't really allow us to speak for ourselves. Stop making false assumptions can ? You're just making us despise you even more.

Bringing up small matters. Very childish right ? Respect people so that people will respect you. I just hope you would change one day . It would be better for all of us. Being nicer would do. I'm sure everyone will appreciate very much.

Had inline skating. Was fun (: Did not fall down. Terry did ! So funny. Caused the whole 'traffic jam'. Cute urh (: Sadly, it rained . & the activity had to stop. By the time the rain stop, lesson was over. Wasted ! Did not really learn new moves today. More of how daring we were. Almost fall twice. Still, I'm happy to go for the lesson today. ULTRAMAN IS CUTE! hahah!

Went piano. very long did not practice. Hand was stiff. Could not play properly. Sorry Miss Ong. Very sorry. Then off to Wisma Atria to collect my phone. Went alone uh. Sadly. Third day in a row going Orchard. Slept on the bus while on the way. Luckily, I woke up on the exact stop Im suppose to stop. Very lucky can ?My phone is fully functional now. Its working. YAY! Thanks Jaslyn for the spare phone. Appreciate loads (:

Feeling very sleepy. Zzzz. Traveled so many places and so much things today. Busy day. Its quite fun though. Cos experienced loads of new stuff. I'm happy though. I learnt something new today (: Thanks for those who made my day. Much loves!

Had a not bad day (:


ALICIA: I love you too!! yeah inline skating was funn :DD
Yijie: Heheh! I wont okay. I'm not a erherrm! loves
Yiteng: Wa! So early at home? Such a good girl. I love you too!
Ada: Hello to you too :D

No comments: