Friday, April 04, 2008


&i all i feel is being confused.

C-r-l---, E-g---, M-c-----, C-l---i--, Ch-- E-
I support you guys rlly.
All i hope is tht for your problem to solve asap yea?

I love you guys rlly.
Dont be sad.
I try my best to be thr for each and everyone of you.
Beforehand, I wld like to say sorry if I cant solve your problem or anything.
I will rlly try my best.
Cos I 5 of you t attend to.
:)
I will do my best for you guys.

I met w/ aloysius today.
W/ Theresa, Michi, Alicia& Yijie.
Ate pizzahut-.-

Dont say me until like tht.
You are such and effer.
& like duh, im so not on your side
&$*#%$$%&*^


Aloy got bigger.
Was horny lah seh.
Missed aloy lahs .
More gathering yeah?
:D

ppl, im not sad okays.
Im rlly not.
Maybe im just tired.
Thts all.
If im sad, I wont even be talking much to you guys.
Its really been an extremely hectic week for me.
All i need is just a nice weekend to rest on.
&im doubting on tht too.
I rlly need to rest.
Th Sa are cming.
I gotta study.
But i dont hve th mood in me.
Im rlly sorry if i offended you this week or anything .
Call me all you want.
Sialan or wht .
I will accept it.
Im just not rlly myself this week.
Hence, im sorry.

No comments: