Went to Raffles Place for this Artmazing race
Was suppose to find sculptures.
Its like, I knw nth abt sculptures.
I dont even care puhleese.
We had t run arnd like it was th end of th world.
& its god damn tiring.
Trust me.
Ran here & thr.
& th next thng we knew, we were lost?
Such a waste of time .
But still, th fun tht all of us had made us bond tgt.
I enjoyed th race.
But now damn tired.
Did not feel like gg hmt,
So went for investiture instead.
Thn headed for CIO.
Meihua is a very nice senior ;D
I love my seniors very much much.
Woowoo!
Zhong Ruan rocks lahh.
I wna try & attend all th practises.
I hope i can.
Cos i wna finish th cca card uh.
Thts why lah.
Next week also got CIO.
I wna go!
Especially Combined practise.
Very fun.
& last but not least;;
Im proud of Tan Rong Hui as he did CIP for 3h.
He had to clean th floors frm th first floor to th 5th floor.
I hereby praise him for his kind deed.
Well done Rong Hui.
Keep up the good work!
No comments:
Post a Comment