Thnks Waren for th voodoo.
Shot 1;;Waren was too far away
Shot 2;; Jin Feng face wasnt captured.
Shot3;; Its nice yea!
Th presents bought for him.
Mine was Stitch
Met up with Waren for dinner.
It was like 1254854231575 years nvr see him.
Certainly missed him.
Sorry for being late yea?
It was so th bday's girl fault.
Hahhas.
Met him up at Causeway point pizzahut.
He still look th same lahs.
Whn we came, he gave us belated birthday presents.
He gave me and Michi a box of nougats.
Thnkyous very much :D
Thn, he asked us to choose one of his pockets.
Michi chose th top front pocket.
Jin Feng chose th bottom front pocket.
Alicia chose th bottom left pocket.
& i chose th back pocket.
It was actually th voodoo dolls.
Th study charms basically .
He gave each of us one!
Hahs!
Mine was th red funky one .
Th pic is on top.
Thnks very much Waren.
I think mine was th only girl?
Hahhas.
The rest was all diff patterns .
I love th doll :D
Ate at pizzahut.
Ate alot actually.
Im feeling pretty fat.
Ate like 3 chicken wings.
Spaghetti shared.
2 slices of pizza.
Soup.
Wah!
alots can?
All of us felt fat afterwards.
Th meal cost like $76
& Waren did not allow us to pay.
We wanted to pay at least ten but he did not allow.
He bought for so much things alrdy.
Even a cake.
For Jf,Michi and I.
So Michi&I went t Mini Toons to buy smthng for Waren frm th 4 of us.
At last we bought th massager stick but th Disney version which cost more.
Each stick represented one of us.
Michi;;Minnie Mouse
Alicia;;Tigger
JinFeng;;Eeyore
Syuhrah;;Stitch
I love th Stitch can?
The hair on top so cute .
Had a very fun time lah ppl!
Thnks for th dinner and presents waren!
Its very much appreciated.
You are like a father bringing 4 daughters ard.
Hahhas.
Thnks dad!
For all th laughter had ytd :D
I rlly love ytd's night ;)
&i hanged th doll with my phone.
& i hope th study charm rlly work yea?
Kekkes.
Thnks daddy!
&thnks for th accompaniment last night.
Really appreciated it.
Are we feeling th same way?
Your pleasure is mine too.
No comments:
Post a Comment