EugenePng damn funny can .
So gay lah he
He and his gun is like non-stop .
Make me laugh like hell .
Thn still got rifle smmore.
Wah .
I laughed alot .
Superb joker lah he .
Gay sommore siol
xD
JOKER!
todayCNY celebration.
MARUAY DID NOT CME !
& he was suppose to do in control room and with me .
He knew th schedule and all.
&he nvr cme.
PANGSEH!
LOLS!
Slowly we tried doing all the thngs.
Amer helped me in th control room .
Mainly he did all .
But i put in th cds and checked for feedback.
So, I did smthng too.
&&th celebration went smoothly !
WOOTS!
I din knw tht mediatech department is quite busy kind.
But at least we get to learn sme skills. and its cool learning th sound systems?
Hahahs . I enjoyed it.
At first we thought we saw maruay's bag in th control room.
But found out tht it was Wen Hsuen's bag.
Lols.
Everybody did their part.
Thus, everythng went smoothly:D
Yeah! Whn it was over it was really like a big relief.
CLASS DECO!
2D won first !!
I shouted in th control room.
Too happy .
I think we really deserve it .
Mainly must thank Nina, Shi Ting, Jin Feng, WanXin.
I think they did th most.
Especially Shi Ting and Jin Feng.
As Class chairperson, NINA, she planned it and distribute th duties well.
*CLAPS*
But everybody helped out yeah.
So I think we really deserve th prize.
We won as class.
Everyone helped out.
2D 'o8 ROCKS! &no one can deny th fact.

The class seem little as most of thm were involve in th CNY performances.
I'm not in th pic too.
eg, CIO ,Chinese dance Mediatech crew.
No comments:
Post a Comment