Eugene Png act cute okay.
See, I got proof ;)
Joker lahh.
LMAO.
Went bakc home straight aft my lunch in sch.
True enough, my mum did not cook for lunch.
Did not feel like studying.
So i went to sleep.
Thn till now using com.
Maths paper was like so... difficult.
Question number one i was alrdy blurred.
I dont evn knw how to do.
I think if i can above 5 it will be a miracle.
This is wht happens whn you dont study.
For Sa1, I make sure I get a B4.
Gna pay attention in maths class.
I will try my best to do it ;)
Lit paper was not pretty easy.
They keep asking more on our opinions.
Especially those questions whn thy ask to cite frm our own personal experience.
I just gave a stupid story.
It does not even sound real.
But I am sure tht i can pass th test ;)
ALL THE BEST PPL FOR TH RESULTS!
No comments:
Post a Comment