Sunday, December 02, 2007

Okay .
I'm so crazy abt cupcakes .
Today went t amkcc help the MAEC members sell can drinks lah .
Thn got this stall sell cupcakes .
Decorated damn nice okay !
Very colourful .
I bought but thn like too nice t eat luh .
Hmm ..
Will upload th pics tmr .
Feel lazy t upload now . ><
Its delicious too .
Coloured whip cream ont th top and chocolate chip cake as the bottom .
It was nice I tell you .
:DD
Will upload th pics tmr :]

Anyway ..
Saw this damn cute guy okay !
Hahahahas .
He rlly reminded me of someone .
Th face was like pretty alike .
I thought it was him luhs .
Thn i got so excited over nth cos it wasn't tht guy
Pfffffft.
But thn .. He was still cute lahh sehh .
He look at me thn I look at him back lah .
He talked t my eldest bro thn he look at me agn .
Thn look at him back luhs .
Kept happening till whn gg home .
Thn whn gg back tht time I look at him .
Thn he suddenly look at me so I look away lah .
Shock mah he suddenly look at me .
I also don't wna let him knw tht I was looking at him .><
I shldn't have look away lahh ...
So regretted ..
Don't even knw his nor anythng abt him seh .
I wna cry out loud !!!
But I think maybe will see him agn .
Hahahs .
Cute lah sehh ;DD

Oh !
& saw Aldi @ Amkcc playing catching with small kids .
Bully luhs .
He run alrdy thy can't catch him .
Very bully right ?
Aiyer .. Laughed at him lahh .
Thn make fun of my name agn .
& complained t my father tht I very naughty .
Everyitme bully Clestine .
Whr got luhs .
Create stories nia .
Pfft .

&&I nvr see him online so long alrdy ..
Damn long nvr talk to him le .
Hmmm ...
Don't knw lei ..
His friendster a few days haven log in but nvr see him online .
I think have talk to him ard 3 weekes le
><

Okays .
Till here .
Kyle-ing !
You too !

No comments: